Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on the Arizona Republic newspaper's website. The drink recipe is served at Maxie's World Grill in Phoenix, AZ.
- 1 fluid ounce Southern Comfort
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce Malibu rum
- 6 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 1 dash blue curacao
- lime wedge, for garnish
- Mix ingredients in a glass or shaker.
- Pour over ice in a hurricane glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Very yummy... but I doubled the alcohol of the Southern Comfort, Midori, and Malibu. I then used a full 2 oz. of blue curacao, too. Yum! (Went well for my non-beer drinkers for St. Patrick's Day)
Very good festive drink! I followed directions except I used about 3 oz pineapple juice instead of 6. Really pretty! Great party drink!!
This is a very mild drink, and I don't like my drinks strong. It mostly just tasted like pineapple juice, so I doubled the alcohols, then doubled the Midori again. So, I am rating this with the changes I made - it was a very good drink in the end.