Lucky Leprechaun Lime Drink
- Ready In:
- 1 quart lime sherbet, softened
- 1⁄2 cup frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (12 ounce) cans carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- 1 -2 cup crushed ice
- In a mixing bowl, blend sherbet, limeade and sugar. Stir in soda and ice.
- Pour into glasses. Garnish if desired.
Join The Conversation
We had a green themed St. Patrick's Day party and chose 2 green punches to experiment with - my friends are so patient!! We tried this one and Frosty Lime Punch 71402 and this was the definite winner. It could be due to the fact it was on the sweet side but most everyone preferred this punch for 2nds. The colour was a little pale - I might add a bit of green colouring and cut back a little on the sugar next time. All in all - excellent!
WOW!! This is good very easy to make. I used key lime sherbert and bery sugar. This will make an awesome summer treat! Next time I will omit the sugar, we found it didnt need any extra sweetness. I also used diet 7 up. I will be making this again, Loved it! Made for the St Patrick's day event in the cooking photo fourm.