Chinese Baked Fish in Foil
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a cup, mix soy sauce, and sesame oil until well combined.
- Set mixture aside.
- Tear off 4-12 inch squares of aluminum foil; Place 1 fish filet on one side of each square.
- Sprinkle each filet evenly with some sliced scallion, diced red pepper, diced cucumber and minced ginger; then drizzle each filet with 1 teaspoon soy sauce mixture.
- Fold foil over filets to make packets and seal edges tightly.
- Place packets on a baking sheet; bake for 10 minutes.
- Open packets at the table, being careful of steam.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!