Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Low fat, low calorie and fast lunch on the go.
Make and share this Low-Fat Turkey BLT Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- 14.79 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 flour tortilla
- 3 slice turkey bacon, cooked
- 85.04 g roast turkey breast, diced
- 2 slice tomatoes
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Spread the mayo on the tortilla.
- Place the bacon, turkey breast, tomato and lettuce in the center of the tortilla.
- Rolly up tightly, sealing the bottom by folding in.
Very very good. I liked the addition of turkey to the traditional BLT. The only problem was they were a bit messy. I'll definatly make this again, but will try putting everything in a pita pocket next time.