- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak, well-trimmed
- 1⁄3 cup fat free sour cream
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- POUR 1/4 cup of the dressing over steak in resealable plastic bag.
- Seal bag; turn to coat.
- Refrigerate 30 minute or overnight to marinate.
- Combine sour cream, 2 tablespoons of the remaining dressing, the Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- HEAT remaining 2 tablespoons dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Add onions; cook 7 to 8 minute or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Remove onions; set aside.
- DRAIN steak; discard marinade.
- Cook steak in same skillet on medium heat 3 to 4 minute on each side for medium doneness.
- Place on cutting board; slice crosswise into thin strips.
- Serve steak topped with sauce and onions.