Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A super simple delicious sauce that's healthy too! Adapted from one of Richard Florczak's recipes.
- 3 red bell peppers or 14 ounces roasted red peppers
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Roast three red peppers or drain the jar of peppers.
- Saute with onion and garlic in olive oil until soft.
- Blend with the chicken stock.
- Pour over pasta and serve warm.
This is a yummy sauce! I have lots of allergies, thus I made some substitutions. It was still quite nice. Good flavor base to add more complex flavors if desired.