Chef #437449's Note:
This is a recipe from a Martha Stewart magazine that I have altered for a low-fat diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk dry and wet ingredients separately.
- 2Fold wet ingredients into dry
- 3Spray nonstick pan with olive oil spray.
- 4Pour in 1/3 cup batter for each pancake.
- 5Cook pancakes about three minutes per side.
- 6Serve with butter and syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Pumpkin Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.4
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 262.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.8 g