Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I use a 1200 watt microwave to make this soup.
Make and share this Low Fat Pumpkin and Double Potato Soup in Microwave recipe from Food.com.
- 1 kg pumpkin, peeled and chopped (I use Kent, any type will be fine)
- 1 kumara, peeled & chopped (orange sweet potato)
- 2 large potatoes, peeled & chopped
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (optional)
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken stock
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder (or nutmeg instead)
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- Cook potatoes, onion & garlic in a little chicken stock for 10 mins on full power in microwave.
- Add pumpkin & kumara and cook another 10 mins on full power.
- Add stock and curry powder and cook further 10 mins on full power.
- Puree soup using a stick blender or food processor, add milk and reheat.