Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I use a 1200 watt microwave to make this soup.
Make and share this Low Fat Pumpkin and Double Potato Soup in Microwave recipe from Food.com.
- 1 kg pumpkin, peeled and chopped (I use Kent, any type will be fine)
- 1 kumara, peeled & chopped (orange sweet potato)
- 2 large potatoes, peeled & chopped
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (optional)
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken stock
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder (or nutmeg instead)
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- Cook potatoes, onion & garlic in a little chicken stock for 10 mins on full power in microwave.
- Add pumpkin & kumara and cook another 10 mins on full power.
- Add stock and curry powder and cook further 10 mins on full power.
- Puree soup using a stick blender or food processor, add milk and reheat.
SOOO easy to do! ABSOLUTELY enjoyed makiing this too! Added more HOT curry powder, pepper to taste, TRUE! Thank you! Thank YOU!