Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
a low fat high fiber chocolate treat
- 4 cups chocolate-flavor crisp rice cereal
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons reduced fat margarine
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 8 ounces large marshmallows
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat semisweet chocolate morsel
- 2 cups Fiber One cereal
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the rice cereal and fiber one in a large bowl.
- In a saucepan combine the margaine with peanut butter; cook stirring constantly over low heat until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal; stir with wooden spoon until well coated.
- Add/mix in reduced-fat chocolate morsels.
- Press the mixture into prepared pan, using a rubber spatula to spread out.
- Cut into 24 bars.