Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
a low fat high fiber chocolate treat
Make and share this Low Fat Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the rice cereal and fiber one in a large bowl.
- In a saucepan combine the margaine with peanut butter; cook stirring constantly over low heat until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal; stir with wooden spoon until well coated.
- Add/mix in reduced-fat chocolate morsels.
- Press the mixture into prepared pan, using a rubber spatula to spread out.
- Cut into 24 bars.