Weight Watchers Low-Fat Chocolate Crunch Bars (2pts)
24 servings: 96 calories per serving, 2.2 grams fat, 2 points per serving.
- Ready In:
- 6 cups chocolate-flavor crisp rice cereal
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 8 ounces large marshmallows (use half 16-ounce package)
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat semisweet chocolate morsel
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the rice cereal in a large bowl.
- In a saucepan combine the marshmallows and margaine with peanut butter; cook stirring constantly over low heat until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal; stir with wooden spoon until well coated.
- Add/mix in reduced-fat chocolate morsels.
- Press the mixture into prepared pan, using a rubber spatula to spread out.
- Cut into 24 bars.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION