Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
Just threw it together one morning. Me and the Hubby trying our best to eat better. It's pretty good!
- 6 ounces farmer john's fully cooked ham steaks
- 7 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1 potato, chopped and boiled
- 1 cup chopped chopped fresh broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup cooked chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- seasoning salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In medium bowl mix all the eggs and season with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Add cheeses mix well.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients into egg mixure.
- Pour into well grease 10'' deep dish pie pan and bake 45-50 minutes.