1/3 Photos of Low Fat Lasagna Roll Ups! (Vegetarian Too!)
FUN to make with the kids, true! As one fills, the other rolls too! Many hands make light work they say! Hope this low fat recipe makes your day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1COOK lasagna noodles and drain; no need to include salt if keep stirring.
- 2Cut noodles in half length-wise and let sit for a couple of minutes for easier handling.
- 3In bowl, COMBINE ricotta, egg, parmesan, basil, oregano, parsley and pepper; adjust seasoning to your tastes --- can include garlic if desired.
- 4Place 3/4 cups of pasta sauce in baking pan.
- 5With cooled noodle, place above mixture on top to cover all of the noodle (About 3 teaspoons).
- 6Roll from closest end to you and place upward into baking pan.
- 7Complete process with rest of noodles and top with rest of pasta sauce; add mozzarella cheese on top.
- 8Bake in 180 F oven for about 15 minutes covered with al foil.
- 9Remove al foil and bake for an additional 20 - 25 minutes until lightly brown on top.
- 11NOTE: I served on bed of rocket, tomatoes, and feta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Lasagna Roll Ups! (Vegetarian Too!)
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.9
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.1 mg
- Sodium 674.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free ricotta cheese
fat free parmesan