Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great way to enjoy french dressing without the oil.
Make and share this Low-Fat French Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted (reduced fat, reduced sodium)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- salad greens, your choice
- vegetables, your choice
- In a bowl, whisk the first 10 ingredients until blended.
- Serve with a tossed salad.
- Refrigerate leftover dressing.
You would never know this was tomato soup! I love French Dressing and am pleased to have something I can enjoy now, guilt-free!
I really like this alot!!! I was surprised that without the oil it would be tasteless...I was wrong!!! My DD has a sensitivity to oil so I just had to try it. I now keep a double batch of it in clean water bottles, lol!
I made this for a friend and he really enjoyed it -said it had a really good flavor. Thanks!!!