A great way to enjoy french dressing without the oil.
Make and share this Low-Fat French Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted (reduced fat, reduced sodium)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- salad greens, your choice
- vegetables, your choice
- In a bowl, whisk the first 10 ingredients until blended.
- Serve with a tossed salad.
- Refrigerate leftover dressing.