Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe has been altered from the original by using non fat yogurt.
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup diced cucumber (, peeled if desired)
- In a small bowl, place the cranberries and cover with warm water to soften.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt, salt, pepper and cumin.
- Add the carrots and cucumber.
- Drain the cranberries and add to the mixture.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and chill before serving.