This is a delicious granola with no added butter or oil that most granola recipes require. The cranberries and coconut make this granola extra yummy! Feel free to adjust the recipe to exclude or include other ingredients like nuts or raisins!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Combine oats, coconut, cranberries and brown sugar. Mix with fork until evenly incorporated.
- 3Combine water, egg white, and vanilla in separate bowl. Blend with fork until evenly combined.
- 4Pour above wet mixture into dry mixture and stir with fork until oats are evenly coated.
- 5Spread mixture onto lightly buttered cookie sheet (sprayed with Pam) and press the mixture down a bit. The granola will naturally clump. Bake the granola for 30 minutes, or until desired crunchiness/darkness. If you like loose granola, periodically stir the the granola in the baking sheet.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Crunchy Cranberry Coconut Granola
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.8
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g