Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a delicious granola with no added butter or oil that most granola recipes require. The cranberries and coconut make this granola extra yummy! Feel free to adjust the recipe to exclude or include other ingredients like nuts or raisins!
- 2 cups oats
- 1⁄4 cup almonds (slivered or chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine oats, coconut, cranberries and brown sugar. Mix with fork until evenly incorporated.
- Combine water, egg white, and vanilla in separate bowl. Blend with fork until evenly combined.
- Pour above wet mixture into dry mixture and stir with fork until oats are evenly coated.
- Spread mixture onto lightly buttered cookie sheet (sprayed with Pam) and press the mixture down a bit. The granola will naturally clump. Bake the granola for 30 minutes, or until desired crunchiness/darkness. If you like loose granola, periodically stir the the granola in the baking sheet.