1/1 Photo of Low - Fat Crispy Cookies
These are my favorite cookies. I love to eat some with a nice cup of tea at the afternoon. They are crispy and very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2In a small bowl combine milk and 1 tsp cinnamon, set aside.
- 3Cream butter with the sugar, the egg whites and the lemon juice until fluffy.
- 4Combine flour, powder, 1 tsp cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
- 5Add the flour mixture in the creamed mixture, stir in walnuts.
- 6Roll dough onto a floured surface.
- 7Cut with cookie cutter. It's optional. If I'm in a hurry, I just shape a little balls, then I place them onto baking sheets and then flat them with a fork.
- 8Brush with the milk and cinnamon.
- 9Bake about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low - Fat Crispy Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (798 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 74.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g