Recipe by That is Dr House to you
Bryanna Grogans's version for those who want lower fat but can't use dairy products. And since you are using tofu... It's better for you.
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat firm silken tofu or 1⁄4 cup low-fat extra-firm silken tofu or 1⁄4 cup rice
- 3⁄4 cup rice milk or 3⁄4 cup almond milk, see note
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Note: Do NOT use soy milk, it does not work.
- Simply blend until smooth and refrigerate.
- Note: use short grained rice to make soy free.
- Coconut cream: 1/2 cup tofu or rice and 1/2 cup of the milks.
- To make a thinner version omit tofu/rice and use 1 cup rice or almond milk.