Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not sure where I got this recipe from. I love chocolate moose so I thought I'd post it here for the nutrition facts, and for keeping :)
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups low-fat milk (or use skim milk)
- 2 cups Cool Whip Lite (or use Fat-Free Cool Whip )
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, if desired
- Beat pudding mix into 2 cups cold milk in a bowl, using wire whisk or electric mixer, for about 2 minutes.
- Fold in the Cool Whip®, vanilla extract, and cinnamon (if desired). Stir until well blended.
- Pour into individual serving dishes. Cover with plastic wrap, and keep chilled until ready to serve.