Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have not made this recipe.
Make and share this Low Fat Chocolate Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (4 ounce) package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk (not sweetened condensed)
- 1 cup skim milk
- Mix pudding powder and sugar in a bowl.
- Whisk in evaporated milk and skim milk until blended.
- Pour into ice-cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Pack into freezer container, cover tightly and freeze up to 1 month.