- 2 small flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 slice Canadian bacon, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the broiler (about 5).
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the tortillas on the cookie sheet; broil until blistered and softened, about 15 seconds on each side.
- Sprinkle the cheese over 1 tortilla; top with the bacon and salsa.
- Top with remaining tortilla; spray with olive-oil flavored nonstick cooking spray.
- Place on the cookie sheet and broil until the cheese melts, about 1 minutes on each side.
- Cut into wedges to serve.