Low-Fat Breakfast Egg Pitas
- Coat medium nonstick skillet with Pam and place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add mushrooms, onion and red pepper and saute for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Combine egg substitute, cottage cheese and pepper in a small bowl and stir well.
- Add egg mixture to the vegetable mixture and cook over medium heat until firm, add cheese and continue to cook until cheese melts.
- Cut pitas in half and heat in the microwave for a few seconds or until soft.
- Spoon mixture evenly into pita halves and serve.