1/6 Photos of Low Fat Bread Crumb Chicken
You can use plain bread crumbs mixed with Italian seasoning or Progresso brand Panko Italian Style Crispy Bread Crumbs. Just 7 grams of fat and 392 calories. I found this in a family circle magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450 degrees. Place a rack on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray.
- 2Whisk together egg whites and mustard.
- 3Blend bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and cheese in another bowl.
- 4In a third dish, place flour.
- 5Coat chicken with flour, shaking off excess, dip in egg mixture and then in bread crumb mixture.
- 6Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes, turn over and bake another 10 minutes.
- 7Turn oven to broiler and cook for 1 minute.
- 8Serve with heated marinara sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Bread Crumb Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.4
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 2349.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 38.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat parmesan cheese