1/2 Photos of Low Fat Blueberry Cobbler for 2 (Vegan)
Make it vegan by substituting the egg white for egg substitute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine filling ingredients and place in a small baking dish.
- 2Mix crust ingredients until just blended.
- 3Scoop and dot over blueberries.
- 4Bake at 400°F until browned.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Blueberry Cobbler for 2 (Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 609.9
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 416.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 48.6 g
- Protein 8.8 g