Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
You can definitely make this as a full fat version, but if your looking for lower fat, try this version. I found reduced fat blue cheese.
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Drain yogurt through a coffee filter paper for 1/2 hour, so that some of the liquid drains out.
- In a bowl, whisk the buttermilk and thickened yogurt with the mayonnaise until smooth.
- Add the vinegar and Splenda and mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Stir in the blue cheese and season to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Let it sit in the fridge for 30 minutes before using.