Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
They were tastey and filled our need for chocolate chip cookies.
Make and share this Low(Er) Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar substitute (Splenda Blended Brown Sugar)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup soy flour
- 2 tablespoons soy flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream or 3 tablespoons vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar-free chocolate (Hershey's sugar free chocolate chunks)
- Heat oven to 375 degree's.
- Beat butter and cream with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Mix Splenda and Splenda brown sugar then add egg, butter cream mix and vanilla. Mix well.
- Stir soy flour, salt and baking soda together.
- Add soy flour mixture and beat until well mixed.
- Heaping teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 5-7minutes.
- This will make about 20 cookies.