Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Can also use Chicken. Courtesy of Low Carb Recipe Box
Make and share this Low Carb Turkey Salad Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine the first 8 ingredients in a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with a touch of paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 450 degree oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.
So tasty & very easy to make. I have made this several times now and have not made any changes to the recipe. Thanks for sharing this one!!!!