Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy & Always a hit! Leftover tip: Don't be afraid to make too much, take the leftovers the next day and slice them and add to scrambled eggs for a delicious breakfast. They also re-heat well in the microwave.
- 1 (12 ounce) package Jimmy Dean sausage (or close to same size)
- 1 (12 ounce) package Jimmy Dean sausage, spicy (you can do both HOT if you like spicy)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (2-3 pkgs depending on how creamy you like)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 lbs whole mushrooms (approx.)
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems.
- Place open side up in glass casserole dish; set aside.
- Cook sausage and drain off excess fat.
- In a large mixing bowl combine sausage, cream cheese, and garlic.
- Stuff caps and bake at 350°F in oven until cream cheese starts to brown (approximately 25 minutes).
- Serve immediately.