This is such a delicious way to fix chicken! Great for summer time dinners, or anytime for that matter :). Hopefully you enjoy it!
- To grill, skin chicken breasts and rub in pepper to taste.
- Blend basil, olive oil, butter, garlic and parmesan cheese at low speed using an electric blender, chopper or processor till smooth.
- Baste chicken lightly with mixture.
- Grill over medium coals basting during cooking time with basil sauce.
- During this time add the rosemary branches to coals for added smoke flavor.
- Do this 2 or 3 times.
- Grill 10 minutes each side depending on barbecue temperature.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve this grilled chicken recipe with rice or Italian pasta.