Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
A very low carb (and just four ingredients required) peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe. Optionally you can leave out the sugar-free chocolate chips and use nuts.
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute or 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (Hershey's)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper (do not grease parchment).
- Mix peanut butter, Splenda, egg, vanilla until combined.
- Then slowly mix in chocolate chips.
- Once all mixed portion into 12 balls.
- Place on parchment and then use a fork to criss-cross mark the cookies and flatten them ala regular peanut butter cookies.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool a couple minutes on pan then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Store in airtight bag or container - cookies will be crumbly but not hard, so keep that in mind when storing.
found this recipe this morning, and made it imediately. we loved them. They're so good completely cold. My husband and I are watching our weight, and altho we only ate 2 cookies apiece, we felt absolutely sinful, eating cookies. Hey if you're watching your weight, splurge! you'll love them !I'm passing this recipe on to my friend! Thanks.