Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very low carb (and just four ingredients required) peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe. Optionally you can leave out the sugar-free chocolate chips and use nuts.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper (do not grease parchment).
- Mix peanut butter, Splenda, egg, vanilla until combined.
- Then slowly mix in chocolate chips.
- Once all mixed portion into 12 balls.
- Place on parchment and then use a fork to criss-cross mark the cookies and flatten them ala regular peanut butter cookies.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool a couple minutes on pan then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Store in airtight bag or container - cookies will be crumbly but not hard, so keep that in mind when storing.