Big Mike2's Note:
A very low carb (and just four ingredients required) peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe. Optionally you can leave out the sugar-free chocolate chips and use nuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line cookie sheet with parchment paper (do not grease parchment).
- 3Mix peanut butter, Splenda, egg, vanilla until combined.
- 4Then slowly mix in chocolate chips.
- 5Once all mixed portion into 12 balls.
- 6Place on parchment and then use a fork to criss-cross mark the cookies and flatten them ala regular peanut butter cookies.
- 7Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven, cool a couple minutes on pan then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- 9Store in airtight bag or container - cookies will be crumbly but not hard, so keep that in mind when storing.
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.2
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 83.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free chocolate chips