Recipe by NetteGail
I altered this recipe from an exsisting one my family enjoyed when my son was diagnosed as hypoglycemic.
Top Review by christina-davis
I made these tonight and instead of kisses used sugar free reeses peanut butter cups. 1/2 cup per cookie. They tasted wonderful and I will be making them many more times. This recipe gets 5 stars for ease of preparation and taste! I baked mine at 350 for 11 minutes.
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter or 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 large egg
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) package Hershey carb alternatives kisses, unwrapped
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Place all peanut butter, Splenda and egg in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Scoop out by teaspoon fulls and form 1/2- inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Unwrap kisses while cookies are baking.
- While warm place Carb Alternatives Hershey Kiss on top.