Prep 4 mins
Cook 8 mins
I made these last night as I am in the induction phase of atkins and needed something like comfort food. They are delicious. I ate one patty with an omelette this morning for breakfast and couldnt even tell the different between that and potato hashbrowns.
- 1 zucchini (thin, about 10 inches long, shredded)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon French's French fried onions (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon onion (minced)
- 1⁄4 cup cheese (any kind, shredded...I used colby jack)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl. Heat the oil in a saute pan, divide the mixture into 2 and place each into the saute pan.
- Smash the zucchini down with the back of a spoon to form patties.
- Cook for 4 minutes, then with a spatula flip them over like pancakes and cook for an additional 3 minutes.