- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract or 2 -4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 15 packets Splenda sugar substitute (or 30 teaspoons = 5/8 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put cream cheese and butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute to soften.
- Blend all ingredients in bowl.
- Use EITHER extract or peanut butter, depending on which type of chocolate you desire.
- Spoon into paper muffins cups and chill.
- Store in refrigerator.