- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 1⁄2 cup Kikkoman's teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 25 bamboo skewers
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 1 hour.
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Slice chicken into 1/2 inch strips and place in marinade for 1-3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Thread chicken strips on skewers and place on rack on foil lined baking pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve with Low Carb Peanut Dipping Sauce.