Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are my own creation, and since my boyfriend and I love pancakes we make them often!!
Make and share this Low Calorie Apple-Cinnamon Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Heat Skillet and coat in cooking spray.
- Combine ingredients in medium size bowl.
- Ladle out 2 tbsp of batter per pancake and lightly brown each side of the cake.
- Try leaving the very center gooey for a different texture and flavor.
These were amazing! I halved the recipe, added 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, 1/4 tsp water, and made one big delicious pancake!
Absolutely Delicious! The best pancake recipe EVER!! Highly Recommended :) x
These are so delicious!! I'm always looking for great low cal recipes, and last night I had a pancake craving and decided to do a search. I love anything apple cinnamon so this was the recipe for me! They came out so good, I can't even believe how healthy they are. I loved the texture, I didn't feel it was heavy or chewy at all. Next time I think I may add a dash of vanilla, but this recipe needs no changes at all, and best of all, they're completely guilt-free! I will make these often! Thanks so much! :-)