Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am always looking for low fat salad dressing that is tolerable. I made this up. It is not for people who don't like fresh garlic.
- 8 ounces plain fat-free yogurt or 8 ounces low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 -2 garlic clove, pressed
- 3 -5 dashes sesame oil
- 1⁄2 green onion, finely chopped with some of the green
- 1 teaspoon vinegar or 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- sesame seeds
- mix all together.
- Use more or less of any ingredient according to taste.
- Allow the flavors to blend for an hour.
- Apply to salad and garnish with flat leaf parsely.