Recipe by alva24
Made this to have something nice and sweet to eat without all the high calories! Easy to make and tastes great!
- 15 -20 sponge cake fingers (Broken up)
- 6 ounces jelly, Flavour (optional)
- 6 ounces custard (Ready Made Low Fat)
- 1 -2 mango
- 3 -4 kiwi fruits
- 20 strawberries (Canned and add 3/4 of the juice)
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 passion fruit
- 1 -2 orange section
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer the end of a triffle bowl with some sponge fingers.
- Add the jelly over the top saving half for later.
- Leave to set in the freezer for approx 20-30mins.
- Take out and layer with fruit.
- Layer with the rest of the sponge fingers.
- Add the remaining jelly.
- Put back into the freezer for a further 20-30mins.
- Top with more fruit.
- Add the custard.
- Leave in the fridge for best results.
- NOTE: You can use as much fruit as you like or whichever fruit you like! This is one I liked the best.