Low Cal Creamy Chicken W/ Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of the margrine in a skillet. Add the flour and stir over medium heat for 1 minute. Do not brown.
- Add chicken stock and milk and using a wire whisk, stir the mixture over medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- Add the salt, garlic powder, pepper and chicken and continue to cook for one minute more.
- Spray a large baking dish with non-stick vegetable coating.
- Mix together the soup mixture, potatoes, onion, pepper, cheese and light sour cream. Spread in baking dish.
- Melt the remaining 1 tablespoon of margrine in a skillet. Mix with the bread crumbs and sprinkle over the potatoe mixture.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour .