Recipe by Wendy Gindea
easy to make, interesting flavor from green olives and garlic-nice last minute dish for company
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 4 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup pimento-stuffed green olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- brown chicken in olive oil sprinkled to taste with garlic powder (we love garlc, so we use alot).
- after browned on both sides, remove from pan and set aside.
- brown onions, add green peppers and tomatoes, return chicken to pan.
- If you want more liquid, add chicken boullion making a half cup of liquid.
- brown altogether for 25 minutes or until chicken is done.
- serve over rice.