Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from The Spice Cookbook a few years ago.
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- pecan halves
- heavy cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine together eggs, dark brown sugar, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, light corn syrup, melted butter, salt, and vanilla.
- Blend in chopped pecans with flour and stir into the mixture.
- Turn into a 9-inch unbaked pie crust.
- Top with pecan halves.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until baked.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- When ready to serve top with whipped cream.