Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy recipe. You can make this a meal or just have for a lunch snack, according to what you put with it.
- 8 slices bacon
- 3 cups onions (chopped)
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb frank
- Fry bacon with onion in a skillet until bacon is crispy and onion is tender.
- Drain off fat leaving 2 tablespoons; add tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Heat till boiling, and add franks; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Serve with rice and salad--and dessert.