Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons rosemary (minced)
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil (drained, chopped)
- 4 ounces brie cheese (in 6 pieces)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- olive oil (as needed)
- 3 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 fresh ears of corn (cooked, removed from cobs)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- Heat oven 400.
- Combine the rosemary and tomatoes.
- Dip brie in mix to coat each piece.
- Pound chicken out to a 1/4 inch thickness. Season. Top each with a brie.
- Roll up tightly. Secure with toothpicks.
- Brush with a little oil. Place in a sprayed 9x13. Bake 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil potatoes until tender. Drain. Let cool enough to handle. Peel. Rice.
- Mash in the garlic, milk, sour cream, corn, salt and pepper.
- Place on plates. Top with chicken.