1 hr 10 mins
Lori 13's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 1/2 teaspoons rosemary (minced)
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil (drained, chopped)
- 4 ounces brie cheese (in 6 pieces)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- olive oil (as needed)
- 3 1/2 lbs red potatoes
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 fresh ears of corn (cooked, removed from cobs)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1Heat oven 400.
- 2Combine the rosemary and tomatoes.
- 3Dip brie in mix to coat each piece.
- 4Pound chicken out to a 1/4 inch thickness. Season. Top each with a brie.
- 5Roll up tightly. Secure with toothpicks.
- 6Brush with a little oil. Place in a sprayed 9x13. Bake 30 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, boil potatoes until tender. Drain. Let cool enough to handle. Peel. Rice.
- 8Mash in the garlic, milk, sour cream, corn, salt and pepper.
- 9Place on plates. Top with chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lori's Chicken With Brie and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.8
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 92.2 mg
- Sodium 253.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 38.4 g