The first time I made this I was serving my plate thinking what am I about to eat? I had my boyfriend take the first bite to make sure he didn't die. Then I took a bite and said, "Holy Crap this actually tastes good!" If you're adventurous, try this salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup red seedless grapes
- 3/4 cup green seedless grape
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- 1Mix onion powder, paprika, chili powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- 2Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- 3Sprinkle chicken with spices until all sides are covered.
- 4Spray a medium sized pan with cooking spray and heat to medium.
- 5Cook chicken until no longer pink in the middle.
- 6Place chicken on a clean dish and put in freezer.
- 7Slice Celery and add to a large bowl.
- 8Add walnuts, green, and red grapes to bowl.
- 9Add yogurt, orange juice, vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt to bowl.
- 10Stir ingredients.
- 11Take chicken out of freezer and add to bowl.
- 12Stir and Serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Looks Disgusting But Isn't Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.2
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 1068.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 30.3 g