Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are quick and easy, but always a pleaser at dinner time!
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent roll dough
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Cook the chicken breasts and cut into 1/4 inch cubes. Set aside.
- Mix cheese, milk, chives, salt and pepper into a creamy sauce.
- Add cubed chicken and stir well.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 4 squares (not the crescent triangles).
- Spoon the chicken mixture (in even portions) in the center of the 4 pieces of dough.
- Draw the four corners of each square together to cover the chicken mixture. Pinch the dough together at the seams, completely enclosing the chicken in the dough pocket.
- Brush each pocket with the melted butter and sprikle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown.