1/3 Photos of Longhorn Chili Dip
1 hr 10 mins
I adopted this from the Recipezaar account and made a couple additions after making it. Suggested items for dipping: tortilla chips, veggies, and/or bread sticks. Cooling time is included in cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- 2Cream the cottage cheese in a blender or food processor or with an electric mixer.
- 3Stir in the chili, cumin, cheddar cheese, hot sauce, lemon or lime juice, paprika and oregano.
- 4Transfer mixture to prepared casserole and bake for 30 minutes.
- 5Let cool completely.
- 6Beat cream cheese with a mixer or by hand then stir in cooled chili mixture.
- 7Serve chilled or room temperature with dipper(s) of choice (I prefer tortilla chips).
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Longhorn Chili Dip
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.5
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 116.2 mg
- Sodium 850.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 16.0 g