Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use any raspberry flavoured soft drink for the raspberry soda. From absolutdrinks.com
- 1 1⁄2 ounces peach vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces mango rum
- 1 ounce soda water, raspberry flavoured
- 1⁄2 ounce vanilla-flavored syrup
- Fill a highball glass with crushed ice.
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass with ice and stir.
- Strain into highball glass.
OOOOOH this was really good!!! its pretty strong but the after taste is a sweet vanilla flavor! i didnt have the vanilla syrup so i added a dash of vanilla extract instead and it worked great! This is a really good, sweet drink but potent too! ;) made for photo tag