1/3 Photos of Lollipop Flower Pots
These candies/cookies look like little pots, complete with dirt and flowers growing out of them. So cute, especially for any spring time function where there's children.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 36 caramels
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumb
- green gummy fruit slices or spearmint candy leaf
- 36 small lollipops
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly grease 36 mini (1-3/4-inch) muffin pan cups.
- 3Shape dough into 36 balls; press onto bottoms and up sides of prepared muffin cups.
- 4Place 1 caramel in center of each muffin cup.
- 5Bake 10 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 6Cool cookies in pan on wire racks.
- 7Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- 8Sprinkle heaping 1 teaspoon cookie crumbs into center of each cookie.
- 9Flatten gummy fruit slices slightly; press into leaf shapes.
- 10Push each lollipop stick through 1 or 2 leaves as desired.
- 11Push 1 lollipop with leaves into each cookie cup.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lollipop Flower Pots
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 106.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: