These candies/cookies look like little pots, complete with dirt and flowers growing out of them. So cute, especially for any spring time function where there's children.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 36 caramels
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumb
- green gummy fruit slices or spearmint candy leaf
- 36 small lollipops
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease 36 mini (1-3/4-inch) muffin pan cups.
- Shape dough into 36 balls; press onto bottoms and up sides of prepared muffin cups.
- Place 1 caramel in center of each muffin cup.
- Bake 10 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool cookies in pan on wire racks.
- Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Sprinkle heaping 1 teaspoon cookie crumbs into center of each cookie.
- Flatten gummy fruit slices slightly; press into leaf shapes.
- Push each lollipop stick through 1 or 2 leaves as desired.
- Push 1 lollipop with leaves into each cookie cup.