Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Can't remember where this recipe came from but it certainly is delicious! It's great in the summer as a meal!
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Remove the stems from the green beans and wash them.
- Cook the green beans in boiling water for about five minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Remove from the pot and plunge into ice water, drain well and pat dry.
- Place the lobster, beans, ham, frisee, and almonds into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour over the heavy cream and then the lemon juice; add salt and pepper.
- Toss well to coat and serve immediately.