Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Can't remember where this recipe came from but it certainly is delicious! It's great in the summer as a meal!
- 1⁄2 lb green beans
- 1 lb cooked lobster meat, removed from shell and diced
- 1⁄4 lb smoked ham, diced
- 1 head frisee, picked into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons almonds, toasted and finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Remove the stems from the green beans and wash them.
- Cook the green beans in boiling water for about five minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Remove from the pot and plunge into ice water, drain well and pat dry.
- Place the lobster, beans, ham, frisee, and almonds into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour over the heavy cream and then the lemon juice; add salt and pepper.
- Toss well to coat and serve immediately.