Broccoli Delight Salad
My daughter Tasha brought this to a family gathering and I just loved it. Easy to make and believe me it won't last long.
- Ready In:
- 5 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli and onions.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, vinegar and mayonnaise. Pour over broccoli and mix.
- Toss in bacon and sunflower seeds.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more