Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
These ingredients are approximate as well as cooking and prep time. You can use whatever you want in this, clean out your vegetables from the fridge or cheese you have leftover, there is no set recipe for a frittata.
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (Heaping Tsp.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 cooked Italian sausages, sliced 1/2 inch slices
- 1 cup sliced sauteed mushroom
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- salt & pepper
- Mix the eggs, garlic and all the cheeses together in a bowl.
- Put butter in a large skillet and melt over medium heat adding the onion and bell peppers, sauté slowly until soft along with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the sliced sausage and mushrooms and blend well.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables and mix well to distribute ingredients evenly.
- Cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes until the bottom is lightly browned and frittata begins to set.
- Finish cooking under the broiler about 6 inches from broiler until cooked through, about another 10 minutes.
- Let set for approximately 10 minutes to let it "set up".
- Slice into 8 wedges.