My friend Llanda gave me this recipe. She had another name for it, that wasn't PG-rated, so I changed it to "Ecstacy".
- Crust: Mix 2 cups graham cracker crumbs and 1 stick melted butter together.
- Spread in 9 x 12 inch Pyrex dish.
- Filling: Beat 2 sticks butter, eggs, and sugar together for 15 minutes and spread on top of crust.
- Drain pineapple and spread on filling.
- Slice bananas lengthwise and dip in pineapple juice.
- Place bananas on top of pineapple.
- Spread on Cool Whip.
- Top with nuts, then drip some chocolate syrup around, and add some cherries.
- So good, you'll die happy!